Terms of service
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE GENERALI CONCIERGE SERVICES WEBSITE
The company G CONCIERGES, a simplified joint stock company with a single shareholder and a share capital of 50,000 euros, registered in the Paris Trade and Companies Register under no. 819 460 478, whose registered office is located at 2 rue Pillet Will 75009 Paris, email: firstname.lastname@example.org (hereinafter referred to as "Generali Concierge Services" or "GCS") offers users (hereinafter referred to individually as the "User") access to the content presented on the generali-concierge-services.com
website (hereinafter referred to collectively as the "Site")
GCS is a company offering concierge services. GCS develops an offer and a concierge program tailored to the specific needs of customers, employees or members of its client partners. The concierge service of Generali Concierge Services is a white label loyalty service which, thanks to its expertise, allows to answer to the wishes and requests of their members.
The present general conditions of use (hereinafter the "GCU") are intended to define the terms and conditions of use of the functionalities of the Site (hereinafter the "Functions") as well as the rights and obligations of the parties in this context.
They are accessible and printable at any time by a direct link at the bottom of the home page of the Site.
Presentation of the Functions
The Site offers the User various functions allowing him to:
- Consult the services provided.
- Submit an unsolicited application on the Careers page of the site
- Get in touch with GCS teams on the contact us page
- Submit a partnership request to join the concierge program on the Partners page.
- Redirect the user to the Welcome to the Jungle online recruitment area.
Access and acceptance of the General Conditions
The Services are accessible to any User consulting the Site.
Each User has access to the Functions described on the Site, in a form and according to the functionalities and technical means that GCS determines.
The use of the Site does not require registration but the completion of forms according to the desired request.
By consulting the various pages of the Site, the User undertakes to take note of the present GCU, which he expressly accepts and undertakes to respect. The User who does not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions must not use the Site.
The Functions of the website are provided free of charge.
Obligations of the User
Without prejudice to the other obligations provided for herein, the User is bound by the following, the User :
- Undertakes to comply with the laws and regulations in force and not to infringe the rights of third parties or public order.
- Acknowledges that he/she has taken note of the characteristics and constraints, particularly technical, of the entire Site and the Functions on the Site. He is fully responsible for his use of the Functions.
- Is informed and accepts that the implementation of the Site and the Functions requires that he/she be connected to the Internet and that the quality of the Functions depends directly on this connection, for which he/she is solely responsible.
- Undertakes to make strictly personal use of the Site and the Functions. Consequently, he/she shall not assign, concede, or transfer all or part of his/her rights or obligations hereunder to a third party, in any manner whatsoever.
- Undertakes to provide GCS with all information necessary for the proper provision of the Functions. User warrants that all information provided by User is accurate, current and truthful, is not misleading and constitutes proof of identity.
- Agrees to cooperate actively with GCS in the proper performance of this Agreement.
Garantee of the User
The User shall exempt GCS from all complaints, claims, actions and/or demands of any kind that GCS may suffer as a result of the User's breach of any of its obligations or guarantees under the terms of the GCU.
The User undertakes to indemnify GCS for any damage it may suffer and to pay all costs, charges and/or judgments (including lawyers’ fees) that it may have to incur as a result.
- It is strictly forbidden to use the Site or the Features for the following purposes:
- carrying out illegal or fraudulent activities or activities that infringe on the rights or safety of third parties or on public decency;
- undermining public order or violating laws and regulations in force;
- any practice diverting the Site or the Functions for purposes other than those for which they were designed.
- It is strictly forbidden for Users to copy and/or misappropriate for their own purposes or those of third parties the concept, technologies or any other element of the Site or the Features.
- The following are also strictly prohibited: (i) any behaviour that may interrupt, suspend, slow down or prevent the continuity of the Site or the Features, (ii) any intrusions or attempted intrusions into GCS's systems, (iii) any misappropriation of the resources and systems of the Site, (iv) any actions that may impose a disproportionate burden on the infrastructure of the Site, (v) any acts that may infringe upon the legal, financial, commercial or moral rights and interests of GCS or of the users of the Site.
Sanctions for breaches
In the event of a breach by a User of any of the provisions of the GCU or, more generally, of the laws and regulations in force, GCS reserves the right to take any appropriate measure and, in particular
- to immediately and automatically suspend or terminate the access to the Site and to the Functions of the User, author of the breach or infringement, or having participated in it,
- to notify any relevant authority,
- to initiate any legal action.
Responsibility of GCS
- GCS undertakes to provide the Functions diligently and in accordance with the rules of the trade, it being specified that it has an obligation of means, to the exclusion of any obligation of result, which the Users expressly acknowledge and accept.
- GCS undertakes to carry out regular checks to verify the operation and accessibility of the Site. GCS reserves the right to temporarily interrupt access to the Site, in particular for maintenance purposes. GCS shall not be held responsible for any difficulties or temporary impossibility to access the Site.
- GCS does not warrant to Users (i) that the Site and the Features will be completely free of errors, defects, or deficiencies, (ii) that the Site and the Features, being standard and in no way offered for the sole intention of a given User according to his own personal constraints, will specifically meet his needs and expectations.
- In any event, unless otherwise required by mandatory rules, the liability that GCS may incur hereunder is expressly limited to proven direct damages suffered by the User.
The systems, software, structures, infrastructures, databases and contents of any kind (texts, images, visuals, music, logos, brands, databases, etc.) used by GCS within the Site are protected by all applicable intellectual property rights. Any disassembly, decompilation, decryption, extraction, reuse, copying and more generally, any act of reproduction, representation, distribution and/or use of any of these elements, in whole or in part, without the authorization of GCS is strictly prohibited and may be subject to legal action.
To be aware of the way in which the personal data of Users are processed by GCS, the User is expressly invited to read the dedicated Privacy Notice.
For any request, question, or complaint, you can contact GCS at the following address
Adress : 2 rue Pillet Will 75009 Paris
Tel. : 01 82 88 10 45
Email : email@example.com
GCS reserves the right to insert on any page of the site and in any communication to Users any advertising or promotional messages in a form and under conditions to be determined by GCS.
Links and third party sites
GCS is not responsible for any transactions between the User and any advertiser, professional or merchant (including any of its partners) to which the User may be directed through the Site and shall not be a party to any dispute with such third parties regarding the delivery of products and/or services, warranties, representations, and other obligations of any kind to which such third parties are bound.
GCS reserves the right to modify the GCU at any time. The User will be informed of these modifications by any useful means.
In the event of a translation of the GCU into one or more languages, the French language shall prevail in case of contradiction or dispute over the meaning of a term or a stipulation.
Applicable Law and jurisdiction
The GCU are governed by French law.
Any dispute relating to the conclusion, validity, interpretation, performance, or termination of the GCU shall be submitted to the competent courts under the rules of French law.
The GCU became effective on February 9, 2023.